Tomorrow we must go back to school. Its been a nice long break, but I guess we had to get back to classes eventually. I just wish I wasn't so tired. But then again, being sunburned makes me tired. Tomorrow we also will receive the security report. If it looks like the lock down is going to be long term, we will probably begin having more structured activities. That could be interesting, but also very expensive.
About my life and travels, recently taking a focus on life as a Foreign Service Officer.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Shabbat, Shalom
Another Sabbath day here at t
he Jerusalem Center is almost over. We weren't allowed to go out at all today, but I still managed to find something interesting to do. A few Russians from different branches in Israel came to church today. One of them is from Kazan (a city in my mission) and is named Dina (see picture to the left - me and Dina). She knows a lot of people that I know (missionaries who served in Kazan). The other two are originally from Ukraine and are named Sasha (a guy) and Yulia. Yulia is from the Tiberias branch but the other two are from Tel Aviv. Then there were a couple of guys from Utah named Quinn and Gordon who are in Israel on business. We all walked around the center getting a tour of the place from Aimee. That was really fun, but
mainly I enjoyed being able to speak Russian and get to know some new people. (Right - Gordon, Sasha, Mandi, Aimee, Dina, Yulia, Shea, me, and Quinn).
Tomorrow we must go back to school. Its been a nice long break, but I guess we had to get back to classes eventually. I just wish I wasn't so tired. But then again, being sunburned makes me tired. Tomorrow we also will receive the security report. If it looks like the lock down is going to be long term, we will probably begin having more structured activities. That could be interesting, but also very expensive.
Tomorrow we must go back to school. Its been a nice long break, but I guess we had to get back to classes eventually. I just wish I wasn't so tired. But then again, being sunburned makes me tired. Tomorrow we also will receive the security report. If it looks like the lock down is going to be long term, we will probably begin having more structured activities. That could be interesting, but also very expensive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment