I'm sorry that I haven't gotten my Jordan postings up yet. Life has been crazy the past week or so. We have assignments due and finals. I have two more finals this week. Then we leave for Galilee, so chances are things will not get any easier. But, I'm hoping to get my Jordan postings up before I go to Galilee. I'll let you know.
Anyway, the other reason today was an enjoyable day was Family Home Evening. We went over to a family's house from our branch. Their names are Steven and Claudia L (I don't remember their last name) and they have two children, Steven and Sebastian. They are really cute kids. Claudia is originally from Mexico and this is their first overseas assignment. The highlight of my evening is when we got to eat chips and salsa. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love chips and salsa. That is my choice snack. The lesson was great, the activity was fun, and it was just nice to be with a family, but chips and salsa was the icing on the cake.
Tomorrow we are going to Bethlehem. I am really looking forward to that.
1 comment:
YOU LOOK SO TAN!
Post a Comment