Sunday, March 30, 2008

A City Set on a Hill Cannot be Hid

Hike up to Hippos
We had our last class with Brother Draper on this trip today. We had the last two hours outside. It was beautiful. After class, I worked on homework until lunch and then hiked Hippos with some people. That was a lot of fun. It was a hard hike because it got really hot, but it was still good. Hippos is the city set on a hill. There are only ruins there, but it was cool.
Thinking
I hiked down by myself. It was harder because I didn't follow the trail (I got way behind because of the heat) and had to crawl under a barbed wire fence and over another fence. After the hike, I worked on homework.  It was a nice day.
Beautiful statues!!!
Me on Hippos
An interesting sign that I saw on the top
of Hippos
A butterfly
The sky was beautiful, and it made people go a little
crazy....

No comments: