We then continued on and went to Jerash, an old Roman city in ruins. It is very well preserved. (Left - in Jerash). It was really cool. I felt like I could have been in Rome. We went into the theater there and some men played the
We walked around some more and saw ruins of churches and a temple for Artemis. Then we had just enough time to go to the RACE - Roman Army and Chariot Experience.
Lunch afterward was amazing! (Left - Lindsay, Meghan, and I sitting in the hippodrome). It was so delicious! The bathroom attendant there was actually working for his money. He turned the water on for me, squirted the soap in my hands and handed me paper towels when I was done (there was one attendant for both the girls and the boys side).
After dinner I was going to go to an art museum, but none of the taxi drivers knew how to get there. So, we walked to the Supermarket where there is a place to buy cheap, pira
(Left - in front of the branch building in Amman). When we got back, somehow I got invited to Megan's room with Aimee to watch TV. That was nice because my roommate was out with the key and I had no way to get into my room. We ended up turning on the tv just in time to watch The Illusionist completely. None of us had seen it. That was really interesting. Unfortunately, while I was there, I started hearing the groaning of the elevator. Now I can even here it in our room!
No comments:
Post a Comment