Italian Night - what a great way to end a ve

ry stressful day. Sorry that it has taken me so long to post pictures on my previous post as well as post the other Jordan ones, I've now finished both. I've been very busy studying for finals.
(Left - The dinner spread. It not only tasted good, it looked delicious!) Today was the second to last final. I thought I studied well, but when I started looking at the exam, nearly half of the questions I had no idea. I answered the ones that I knew and then guessed on the rest. I left the room feeling that I had failed. But, after about an hour, we began to correct our tests and I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't do as well as I would have liked, but well enough that I don't

hate myself.
Since then, I've been doing homework for tomorrow.
(Right - the desert spread. This is only half of the deserts and when this was gone, they brought more out!) It is kind of cruel for them to have classes scheduled before a final. We have two classes and a lot of reading. We were going to have a quiz in each class, but we convinced our professors to have mercy on us. Instead, we just have our last final (at least until the end of the semester) tomorrow afternoon.
For dinner, we had a theme night. It was Italian night. The food wasn't really Italian, but it was beautifully set up and tasted great. All in all, it was a nice way to end such a stressful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment