| The road right outside our face, like a little river. |
After my one-on-one, I had dinner. It was simple, but good. Beans with cheese and some milk product that tasted a little like sour cream. It was tasty.
Then my housemate and I met up with our colleagues. We stopped at a place to get a drink and waited for the other two to catch up with us (one had her individual meeting). Then we all went to a little coffee shop. I got a Batido de frutas. A batido is like a milk shake, well it's made with milk, but it isn't very cold and not very thick. But it's thicker than juice. It's kind of like a thick juice, or a thin, slightly chilled milk shake. It was good, but I think I may be allergic to one of the fruits in the drink.
Today, like the rest, has been a busy day. I can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring!
| Another little river I had to cross on my way to school |
| Batido de frutas |
2 comments:
did you break out in a rash?? which fruit? Glad it was fun though!
No rash, but it made my throat itch and close up a little. The main fruit was passion fruit, but I think there were others in it, so I have no idea. But yes it was fun!
Post a Comment