About my life and travels, recently taking a focus on life as a Foreign Service Officer.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Being sick is not fun
I think that is the understatement of the century.
Have you ever seen the movie Click with Adam Sandler? There is a part in that movie where he fast forwards past his illness, and he still gets his stuff done! Sometimes I really wish there was a remote control that would allow me to fast forward past being sick, because it really is the worst. Still, it gives me the opportunity to stay in bed and get cute pictures of my cat!
In this one I was kind of taking a nap today (I felt horrible today, though not as bad as on Friday) when Gizmo started sticking his paws under my blanket. I thought he was attacking something, but apparently he was making some kind of burrow. He then proceeded to curl up under the edge of my blanket for a really long time! It was amusing. In the second one, I lifted up the end so you could see his hiding place a little better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment