Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy Chavo Birthday

Angel dressed like El Chavo
El Chavo is a character in a comedic tv show, and Ulises's nephew, Angel, LOVES him.  Thus his birthday party's theme was El Chavo.  We went there this evening.  It was a huge birthday party held at an event hall. There was food and a giant play set for the kids.  There was also a clown that came and some activities involved.  I think the kids enjoyed themselves, which is what is most important.  Angel even dressed up like El Chavo.  We didn't stay until the end, but then again, we don't have any kids and the activities were naturally geared towards them.  Plus, Mexicans tend to party for LONG hours.  And I'm getting old :)
El Chavo pinata
Recognize these?  I helped stuff them
with candy
And one for me, too.  This is Chilindrina,
another character from the show.

No comments: