| Electronic price tags at the grocery store |
First, you would think that since a lot of the produce sold in the U.S. is actually from Mexico, it would be cheaper to buy in Mexico, right? Well that is not the case. But maybe that is because I generally buy produce on sale in the U.S. I'm not really sure what a normal price for produce is in the U.S. to be able to compare.
Second, I could not find skim milk anywhere. The lowest I could find was 1%, but at least they had real milk instead of the gross shelf milk like I had to live with while I was in Russia.
Third, if you were in a Mexican grocery store and wanted to buy salsa, where would you look? I couldn't find it anywhere. I found lots of salsas (meaning sauce in Spanish), but not the kind of salsa I was wanting.
Fourth, electronic price tags.
Fifth, would you buy a cheese dip which had water as its number one ingredient? Yeah, me either.
| Cheese Sauce, it looked a little weird in the jar, so I looked at the ingredients . . . |
| To my astonishment, the main ingredient in the sauce is WATER. Makes sense why it looked so weird. |
| Yummy seasoned chips |
No comments:
Post a Comment