Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Moving

So, I feel like I really need to post after my last entry. We had a lot of help moving our furniture. I was all ready to rent a UHaul, but on Monday Brother Stockham called to say he had located a truck and a few men to help move for the next evening. It was nice because I didn't have to do much. They made it with all the furniture from the house in one trip (Brother Stockham also pulled a trailer) and then in one trip we made it from Big Lots with my couch, chair and a half, recliner, and storage ottomon. Unfortunately, that was the easy part. The hard part was getting the furniture through the door. I was really worried, but they managed to get it all in! But I put the recliner in the front entry way so we could actually have room to walk around inside our place. Still, the living room is a little cramped.
Elizabeth slept there last night, but I didn't because my bed still hadn't arrived. It is a good thing Elizabeth stayed there because my bed was delivered this morning! I had to put it together, though. That was really annoying. I don't think I would have bought it if I knew, but we shall see if I end up liking it anyway.
Well, I need to go, but I thought it was only fair after my last post that I make it clear that help was actually given when asked! This gives me hope for the future and hopefully will make it easier to ask next time!

No comments: