You may wonder what I am doing in Utah. Well, first there is a family reunion this weekend. More importantly, I needed to come down to get Gizmo and the last of my stuff.
My car, however, would not have made it, so Lizzy and I rented a car. (Right - me driving with very little sleep. This was after driving for 7 1/2 hours, somewhere in Montana) It's a really nice car, the nicest and newest car I have ever driven. It is a 2009 Subaru Impreza. The only annoying thing is that sometimes after I have come to a complete stop, and I start to drive, the engine will run really fast (high rpms) until I get to about 40 mph. If I'm on a slow road, it is really annoying. But other than that, it is great. It has a 6-CD changer, a device that calculates the average mpg, and lots of other
I've also figured out that it is not worth it to buy Flying J gas. Now, mind you, this isn't scientific or anything, but with Flying J gas, I got 6 miles less per gallon than Exxon gas. Flying J gas was only 6 cents less per gallon. That means it cost me about about $0.78 less to fill up, but it cost one more gallon to go the same distance, which cost $2.63. That means it actually cost $1.85 more! Now I just need to compare gas mileage for the other gas stations . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment