Wednesday, June 28, 2006

pictures

I don't think you got these pictures, so I'm going to give it a try again.This is me on a rainy day. We are in the area of town called Арбеково (Arbekova). We went to see a member and afterwards, we walked to the store nearby to grab something to eat before heading to the branch apartment for Youth Night. We found this pretty place.
Me washing clothes by hand. This is what we did before we got our half-automatic washing machine. That was always a pain, and now is a lot easier. (Most of the apartments where I lived had automatic washing machines. Since there were no sisters in Пенза (Penza) when we got there, we got an apartment where missionaries had not lived before. At first we had no washing machine and when we did get one, it was a half-automatic, meaning we had to put the water in ourselves and it would do the rest).

I'll send another email.
Love,
Сестра Атвуд

No comments: