Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Another email

So, I'm still waiting for my other email with pictures to send, so I thought I would use the time to write to you. I don't know why it is taking so long, but I am hoping it will get sent. So, yeah, this week. (Left - President fixing lunch for our picnic) We had that picnic like I said. That was really good. After that we really had no time except to change clothes, rest a bit, and then go to the church to watch a movie. We watched The Testament. We ended up being really late because the traffic was bad, so then I didn't feel like disturbing the movie. I went into the adjoining room to see why a light was on in there, and I found a just started puzzle. I sat down and worked away. I could hear the movie, I just couldn't see it. When I noticed that they finished, I went in for the testimony meeting.
The next day was conference. It was a really good conference. (Right - Eating our lunch. It was really good, by the way) I enjoyed it a lot. We also had some time to rest, and during that time, I, along with a few other Elders, finished that puzzle. Unfortunately, two pieces were missing. Oh well, what can you do.
Right after conference, they told us that our ride was leaving, so we had to hurry out.
The ride back to Penza was awful. I really hate traveling that long in a gazelle. By the time we got back, I was sick to my stomach. We also didn't get back until 10:30. That sucked, but what can you do? Other than that, it was a good week. We had two investigators at church on Sunday. One is our new investigator, Оксана (Oksana), who also wants us to meet her mother.(Left - all the missionaries after our picnic. It actually started raining, so we finished just in time) The other is an old investigator who hasn't met with the missionaries for over a year, but now she wants to meet with us. We had a good meeting with her on Monday. For the most part, things are going well. Things are still hard (often I find myself frustrated with my companion) but I am still trying to make this time the best ever.
I don't know if my email with pictures is going to send. I'll be really mad if it doesn't. We'll see. I don't know how long I can wait.
So, thanks dad for getting my emails up. I hope Heather will look and see that they are up. (Right - All the missionaries after our Zone Conference. I stick out very nicely in my green suit) That's great news Sara. I hope it works out. Lizzy, that's nice about Sebastian. I'm sure you enjoyed that. Mom, it is so crazy to me that everyone is getting married while I'm away. Interesting, though. I'm glad your lesson went well. I'm sure this next one will be even better.
Love,
Сестра Атвуд

No comments: