Thursday, September 20, 2012

Home Sick

Ulises working in my backyard
I stayed home from work yesterday and today.  I hate being sick.  The only good thing about being sick is that Ulises came to visit me . . . and he decided to work in my garden.  I'm starting to feel a little better.  I thought I was going to have to go to the doctor.  I hate going to the doctor.  This is the first place I've ever been that I've had to go to the doctor to get over being sick.
In any event, after I woke up this morning, I was able to use the time to work on the book I've been writing about my brother.  It is a photo book and shares memories of Clarence.  I will link it to my facebook page when I'm done.  That will probably be later today.
Oh, there was an owl in my backyard today.  You should have seen Gizmo's reaction!  It was crazy!
Sick and working on my book
Owl in my backyard

No comments: