Monday, August 13, 2012

Free Circus Tickets

Rope walker
Ulises got free tickets to go see the circus that is currently in town, so we went. It was a small, run-down circus. I must admit that I've only seen one circus in my entire life (the large circus that would go to Bismarck once a year when I was a kid) and so I have an idea about what constitutes a circus. I guess I have to adjust that view, because this circus was awful. The first couple of acts were entertaining, a rope walker who juggled and even rode a bike on the rope, and a juggler who did some pretty impressive tricks. But after that, the show went down hill. Ulises and I were both depressed by the time we left, feeling that the people and the animals are all being mistreated there. I don't know if I will ever have a desire to see a circus again . . .
The juggler
Food always makes you feel better,
right?
I don't know why he raised his arm for this, but the
sandwich is done!

No comments: