I am now in Sidney, Montana. I arrived this afternoon after a rather long and treacherous flight. I say treacherous only because I have never felt a plane move like that before in my life. It's hard to explain, but the plane shook from side to side as we got close to landing in Sidney. I guess there was some pretty nasty weather, and being in the smallest plane I've ever been in didn't help, either.
But I made it safe and sound. The airport in Sidney is the smallest I've ever been in, as well. Soon after landing, Heather arrived and we went out to lunch. It was good to see her and to FINALLY meet her son, Bentley.
After lunch, we went back to her house. We basically just hung out until her husband got home, and then we went out to eat for dinner as well. We were talking after that, and I suppose I will be tired tomorrow, but it was worth it.
| Heather and Bentley |
After lunch, we went back to her house. We basically just hung out until her husband got home, and then we went out to eat for dinner as well. We were talking after that, and I suppose I will be tired tomorrow, but it was worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment