Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday

Gizmo stuck
Today was Ulises's confirmation.  I went with him to church.  Afterwards, we came back to my house.  Lately I've been letting Gizmo go outside in the backyard.  I always shut the door afterwards because I don't want to let cold air/animals/dust into my house.  I also often forget that he's out there because I spend the majority of the time in my house upstairs.  When I remember Gizmo was outside, he had already decided he was not only ready to come in, but not willing to wait for me.  Instead, he got himself jammed between the screen and the bars on my door.
By the way, there is this bumper sticker that I've been wanting ever since I moved to Juarez.  It says Amor por Juarez (love for Juarez).  I'm the kind of person who tells everyone when I want something like this.  Yesterday it paid off because the missionaries knew where to buy one, so I finally got it!  Hooray!
Still stuck and feeling blue because instead of helping
him, I'm laughing and taking pictures.
Gizmo trying to say warm under Ulises's leg
Same thing
Amor por Juarez sticker

No comments: