Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New Car!

Not MY CRV, but one that looks exactly like my CRV.
I got a new car today!  I'm pretty excited about it... It is the nicest car I have ever owned, but also the newest and most expensive vehicle I have ever owned.
I got a Honda CRV.  It has a sun roof, and a 6-disc changer, aux port so I can hook in my Ipod, stereo controls on the steering wheel, and LOTS of room.  This is also the first vehicle I've owned that has had a remote door opener.  I like that.
Yes, that is a TV in the women's bathroom
So, the dealer was supposed to deliver my car because the dealership is located about 60 miles away, but there was a little snag.  Instead, someone drove all the way down to Falls Church to pick me up and drive me up to the dealership.  It made for a LONG night.  But, it gave me the chance to really get to love my car, and get to know the roads around here a little better.
Oh, and if I hadn't gone up there, I may never have seen a bathroom with a TV in it!

 If you'd like to know what I've been learning at work, check out this youtube link. A man set the questions to the application for an immigrant visa to music.  Luckily I don't have to know the questions by heart!

1 comment:

Kalia said...

Yay! What a beautiful new car! How exciting! Look at you all grown up and independent. Ура!