| Me and Jamie with the actor who read for Lincoln |
About my life and travels, recently taking a focus on life as a Foreign Service Officer.
Monday, September 20, 2010
Night Out
Tonight after work I met up with Jamie again to hang out. We went to a dramatic reading of a play about Lincoln. It was interesting, and not what I expected. Aimee was there, too, so it was good to see her.
Other than that, I also think I figured out why my apartment is making me sick. One of the ladies in my class told me that the carpet in her apartment is off-gassing. I guess new carpet does this. I researched it a little, and it seems to be a common problem. It makes sense to me. I don't know how long it takes for it to clear, but I'm going to leave the window and balcony door open for awhile. I hope that will fix it quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment