About my life and travels, recently taking a focus on life as a Foreign Service Officer.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Better News
So, I'm feeling a little less stressed then I was feeling yesterday, though not by much. I guess the reason I am feeling less stressed is because I have found a couple of options for the Gizmo situation. One, involves me getting my own apartment which has pluses of its own. I have to call about it to find out more information, but it's nice to know that there are options. I also now know that I will never rely on family members (except for Lizzy and Sara) to help me with a situation unless they first prove to me that they are reliable. Honestly, I got myself into this mess because I didn't take the hints of what happened with Elizabeth. I truly believed that things "would be different," ok, no, I just really wanted to believe that things would be different with Sara. But it's ok, because I've been wanting to get my own apartment and now I have a pressing reason to do so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment