| You Belong in Paris |
Stylish and expressive, you were meant for Paris. The art, the fashion, the wine! Whether you're enjoying the cafe life or a beautiful park... You'll love living in the most chic place on earth. |
About my life and travels, recently taking a focus on life as a Foreign Service Officer.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
What city do YOU belong in?
I have to say that I don't agree with this at all. Partly because I have a thing against French people. I know, I know, but I'm only prejudiced against the French. Just kidding, not really, I just have had some bad experiences with French people and so I don't think I would ever want to live in France. And besides that, I don't think this description describes me at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Rachel!
apparently I belong in London :-)
Patti
i belong in london too, funny! I'm glad that you and your sisters had a good christmas, well as good and as traditional as could be... i like what you did, and you are right, that house was rockin awesome, very cool, almost as cool as th tso house was, lol, anyhow, i completely love that you embrace life, ttyl! love hd
Post a Comment