much I hate myldsmail because there is no way for me to retrieve that email now and I don't think I have time to rewrite everything I wrote. (Above - learning to knit at Zoya's) That reminds me, I probably will not be able to write on Wednesday because that is when out conference is going to be. I don't know which day will be our P-Day.So, just quickly, I have a new companion now, Sister Саргсян (Sargsyan). Her family lives in Ростов (Rostov), Russia, and have been there for the past 5 years. Before that she learned Russian in school for 10 years, so she speaks and understands really well. I think that will be a big benefit here in Тольятти (Togliatti). I also thought maybe we would be eating a lot of Russian food from street stands, but we
tried something yesterday and it made me sick. Sister Саргсян felt so bad and said she didn't know it would make me sick. (Right - me and Sister Vernon on our last day together) She then said it will never happen again while she is here. So there goes that. Oh well, maybe it is better that way.I don't really remember all I wrote, so thanks for getting my stuff, and for the package. I got everything you sent, though one of the packages of smarties was open. Who knows what happened there.
That's probably about it. I don't feel like writing more after that long email that didn't work. Let me know if there is anything you are interested in knowing, and tell Becky to write me. Thanks to all those who did write me, though. And thanks for all you do.
Love,
Сестра Атвуд
No comments:
Post a Comment